2021 CHAMPIONS CLASSIC
- Round-trip Non-Stop Charter Air from Lexington to New York
- 2 Nights at the Sofitel New York
- Check-in Monday, November 8
- Check-out Wednesday, November 10
- Taxes included
- Round-trip Airport/Hotel transfer
- Private Motorcoach Transportation to Madison Square Garden on Tuesday for both Rounds of Champions Classic
- On-site Travel Directors provided by Total Sports Travel
- Online Itinerary
- Event Credential with lanyard
Items NOT Included
- Meals, unless otherwise specified
- Game Tickets (Contact the K Fund Office to purchase your game tickets for the Champions Classic)
- Items of a personal nature
Sofitel New York
In a prominent location in the very heart of Manhattan, Sofitel New York blends French Art Deco elegance and luxe with contemporary American spirit. Near Grand Central Station, this sumptuous luxury hotel rubs shoulders with historic buildings, fashionable hotels, restaurants and other towering skyscrapers.
Rooms feature one king-sized or two double feather-top, and duvet Sofitel Bed™ and spacious marble bathrooms with separate bath and rain shower. Relax and indulge in an array of luxurious amenities, including flat-screen TV, BOSE® music system, premium wireless Internet access, and Lanvin bath products.
Gaby Brasserie Française is the outstanding brasserie and bar at Sofitel New York. Named for a Parisian model who found her milieu in 1920s New York, Gaby serves classic French cuisine by executive chef Robert Hohmann. The 128-seat restaurant aspires to the tradition of renowned brasseries such as Brasserie Lipp and La Coupole, which had their golden age in pre-World War II Paris as gathering spots for artists, painters and writers.
- Guests age 12 and older are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. This means you’ve had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending.
- Guests may also show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. This means the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose, which, depending on the type of vaccine, may be one dose or two.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Everyone else will be required to wear a mask while in The Garden, except while actively eating or drinking.
- Children under age 12 can attend events with a vaccinated adult, but please note:
- Children ages 5 to 11 will need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test (an antigen test taken within six hours of the event start time, or a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event)
- Children ages 2 to 11 will need to wear a mask while inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking