2021 ALABAMA CFP NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP CHARTER – CANCELLED
Due to lack of demand, the charter flight package has been cancelled.
Charter Air Transportation
- Round-trip Charter Air from Birmingham to Fort Lauderdale via Allegiant Airbus A320
- Depart 2:00 pm Central
- Return after the game
- Each middle seat will be empty to allow for social distancing
- Round-trip Hotel/Hard Rock Stadium transfers
- Motorcoaches will run at half capacity, so you will have space to social distance once on board
- Emailed Itinerary
Items Not Included
- Game Tickets
- Items of a personal nature
Terms & Conditions
Reservations are cancellable until the Rose Bowl Game on 1/1/21; once Alabama clinches their position in the National Championship game, your reservations becomes nonrefundable and final payment will be processed
Total Sports travel reserves the right to cancel the trip if a minimum of 100 passengers are not booked on or before 1/4/2021.
We are taking Covid precautions, by traveling with an empty middle seat on each flight and filling our motorcoaches at half capacity so you will have space to social distance once on board.
All passengers will be required to sign a travel waiver upon purchasing an airline seat. Similar to commercial flights, passengers will be required to wear masks while on board the flight and the motorcoaches, unless eating or drinking.
Hard Rock Stadium Policies
If you are unable to wear a mask, you will be unable to enter Hard Rock Stadium at this time.
Masks are required for all guests (ages 2 and up) and Hard Rock Stadium employees at all times while on Hard Rock Stadium property. Please bring your own face coverings and wear them at all times. You may remove your face covering while actively eating or drinking, but you should be stationary and maintain appropriate physical distancing.
All masks (whether disposable or reusable) must:
- Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable material
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops and allow the guest to remain hands-free
At this time, based on guidance from health authorities, open-chin triangle bandanas and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable masks.
The use of masks is not a substitute for physical distancing.
Clear face shields may only be worn in combination with an approved face covering.
Costume masks are also not considered appropriate and are prohibited from being worn.